Alberta Lung is overseen by a policy governance board.
The Board of directors is comprised of volunteer members from across Alberta — each with valuable skills, experience and spheres of influence. What we share is a common vision for a healthier community.
It is the role of the Board of Directors to:
- Provide strategic direction and oversight to the activities of Alberta Lung;
- Raise the profile of Alberta Lung and lung disease;
- Increase available resources;
- Advocate on lung health issues.
2022 Board of Directors for Alberta Lung
- Chair: Kerrie Johnston
- Treasurer: Michelle Yee
- Secretary: Dr. Moira Walker
- Anne Marie Downey
- Evangeline Berube
- Darlene Gallant
- Amanda Vella
- Jennifer Biernaskie
- May Han
Join the Board of Directors
If you are interested in serving on the Provincial Board of Directors, please complete our Pre Interview application below.